[Moo] Coronation

J. Hughes jphughessr at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 13:08:36 PDT 2008

Good People,

Coronation has been changed to a Barony near us (well actually on Steirbach land). It should be easier to get to. Lady Triton has worked to make sure court and consulting heraldry are taken care of. But the autocrat will need vocal heralds for field, hall, and feast. Many in Steirbach have indicated an interest in vocal heraldry. Here is an opportunity to help out. I will be basing my self at the heraldic consulting table and offer what ever services our heralds can volunteer for to the staff that is trying to pull this together. I hope to see people this Saturday.

Baron Charles O'Connor
Steirbach Herald