[Moo] From the Barony Knight Marshall - Marshaling classes at this coming University.

Alexandre de Tourouvre knight-marshal at stierbach.org
Wed Sep 10 14:18:53 PDT 2008

Good day to all,

If you've thought of becoming a marshal in any dicipline; If you need
a class to renew or re-activate your warrant; If you're thinking of
becoming an MOL, then this is a University you do not want to miss.

I see the following classes offered:

Heavy Marshaling 101
Field Marshaling 201
SCA Combat Archery Marshals class
Rapier Marshal 101
Youth Armored Combat Marshal 101
Youth Rapier Marshal
MOL 101
MoL for Youth Rapier and Armored Combat
MoLing for Equestrians

I would love to see names added to the Barony and Canton's roster of
Marshals and MiTs.  So, I'm starting this process by setting the
example: I've personnally signed up for the Heavy 101, and 201
classes, and the Rapier Marshal 101 class in hopes of completing one
warrant before the next Baronial Birthday.

I hope you will join me by setting such a goal for yourself and start
on the road to success by attending one of the above classes.

In service,

Lord Alexandre de Tourouvre
Knight Marshal - Barony of Stierbach