[Moo] Chalice+Coronation Thanks

Dave Montuori damont at wolfstar.com
Fri Sep 19 09:31:02 PDT 2008

Greetings to all from Evan, begging pardon in advance for crossposting
this to so many lists at once.

Well, last Saturday was hot. Amd humid. And hot. And sticky. And not much
breeze. And hot. Did I mention it was hot?

There was a heraldic consult table amidst all that heat. The submissions
from the table are all ready to go, and will be mailed to Alisoun
tomorrow. There are "personal copies" of the forms available for those who
didn't take a copy home with them. I will have them available for pickup
at University; otherwise please contact me as to the best way to get your
copies of the forms to you.

I would like to say a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to everyone who helped make this
table possible:

- to the autocrat and her staff for getting us space in an excellent
location. (Shade might have been nice, but there simply ISN'T ANY there --
not for anyone!)

- to Their Excellencies of Stierbach, Flaithri and Rhonwen, for lending a
pavilion and chairs to the cause.

- to Baron Colum and Baroness Briana for offering equipment, even if it
turned out not to be needed.

- to Lady Patricia for lending Storvik's heraldic library, and to Dominus
Herveus for bringing some books as well.

- to Herveus, Dame Hrothny, and Baron Charles, for volunteering to help
with the consultations. Charles -- sorry you couldn't stay longer, but I
understand, and I hope you recovered from the effects of the heat quickly
once you were out of it.

- to Emma, Rose, and young Miriya, for providing Cuteness.

- to Their Excellencies of Storvik, Rorik and Janina, and to Herveus and
Mistress Megan, for providing water.

Apologies to anyone who helped out but I've forgotten to mention. Thank
you all. You all made this *possible*, in what was a bit of a pinch.

Evan da Collaureo
Sackbut Herald, Atlantia