[Moo] Allies in arms against attitudinal Aethelmearc

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Tue Sep 23 22:40:23 PDT 2008

Sterling, my old friend.

Your strong arm, infectious valor and thund'rous voice would be
welcome indeed in our fight against our vainglorious neighbors -- as
would any and all Eastern "treats" you might be able to bring with you!

As we did on the bridges of Pennsic, we could charge through our
enemies together and laugh upon the heaped corpses of the dead as we
toast to honorable allies!

The event is located just across the border at 1334 Camp Frame Road in
Hedgesville, WV.

Information about the event can be found at http://www.sylvanglen.org/local/siege.html

Thus far, I am uncertain as to the numbers Atlantia might bring.  Our
great good friends in Galatia shall be with us in force, and I know
that at least a fair number of those from Ponte Alto are venturing
forth (such as myself, Sir Guy, Felix, Kat, and I believe Mistress
Cunian, and Gunnar, and a few other brave soles).  I have yet to hear
numbers from the rest of the Northern Army of Atlantia (e.g., Storvik,
Dun Carraig, Bright Hills, Stierbach, Black Spear, Wulfshaven, and
Highland Foorde itself).  Unfortunately, we have another event
(Lochmere Investiture) on the same day.

Thus, any strength you can bring forth in the cause would naturally be
greatly appreciated!

I look forward to seeing you and fighting by your side, yet again!

In service,

Max Von Halstern