[Moo] Mark Your Calendars!

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Wed Sep 24 12:14:42 PDT 2008

Greetings to the Glorious Barony of Stierbach!!!

On Saturday October 18th will be the next Baronial Day.  Please come
bring projects, bring fighting gear, bring a pot-luck item and of course
bring your self!

It will be in Manassas at the Prince William Fencing Academy where
Tuesday night practices are held.  There is room inside and out for
numerous activities.  There is a kitchen we can use as well along with
more than enough room for an afternoon of dancing.

Lord Siegfried McClure will be sending out a missive shortly about using
this opportunity as a 12th night work day.  Please keep your eyes open
for his email.

I will be posting more information as the date gets closer and I hope to
see many of you there!

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen