[Moo] We need to know who's interested in the 10/5 bus trip

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Thu Sep 25 10:27:43 PDT 2008

I have only heard from three people regarding their interest in the
10/5 joint Atlantian/East Kingdom fighter training/practice.

We *need* to know who will be interested in joining us in the bus
trip, as if we do not have enough people attending and sharing the
costs of the bus ride, we will not be able to hire the bus.

*PLEASE* let me know ASAP if you will be joining us for this fight-
fest road trip up North.

The more folks we get, the cheaper it will be for everyone.  Please
ask your friends and pass the email along to any and all... this
promises to be lots of fun!

But we need to know soon!!!

Thanks!

Max