[Moo] Canton of Sudentorre's Dog Mart Demo

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Thu Sep 25 21:16:58 PDT 2008

Depending on what the outlook of the weather this saturday morning, if it is raining like it did Thursday afternoon, the Dog Mart demo will be cancelled.  If that is the case, anyone who is planning to attend, please send me your cell phone number so I can call you as soon as I hear if a cancellation is called.

If the weather changes and the Dog Mart event will be held, I will NOT call.

I just want to save people driving all the way down if they don't need to do so.

So far, our area is calling for a few showers on Saturday and it is the only good day out of the weekend according to the Weather Channel.

Otherwise, it should be nice on saturday with a chance of rain.  Please don't let that keep you from coming out to help with this demo.

YIS,
Cairistiona
540-846-5357 (cell #)