[Moo] Moo: Cartographers galore!

Cyberhaaz at aol.com Cyberhaaz at aol.com
Tue Sep 30 15:06:55 PDT 2008

Thank you all so much, all those who responded to my note!  I never  expected
so many, but I guess I should have, given the nature of the  project.

Given the tight schedule I'm gonna check on those with map experience  first,
beflore answering others.  Thus this note, just to let you all know  what's
up. :-)

I admit that I am also contemplating how unhappy my editor has been  with
some past mapping efforts, and I'm going to look into whether or not  there is
any freelance work available other than in my book, that I can pass on  to those
interested. It seems a great project for SCA artist  types!  I'll keep all
your names on hand in case that pans  out, and let you know.  DAW  publishes
only fantasy and science  fiction, so there's repeat need for such things, though
I don't know how  much.

Celia