[Moo] News on Award badge Names!

enequy at comcast.net enequy at comcast.net
Thu Sep 18 14:44:10 PDT 2008

Instead of an alternate name for the Silver Heart - could we contact the barony and see if they will give permission for us to use what we submitted, seeing it is going for an award name and not a group name??

Enequy

From: "Shannon D. Combs-Bennett" <sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu>

Greetings to the Barony from Rhonwen, Herald and Large.

Many of you may remember that we submitted award names this past December so that our awards would have official names.  I have recieved the results!

Name                                       Accepted/Rejected
Order of the Silver Heart           Rejected.  Conflict with Barony of Silverhart
Award of the Silver Glove          Accepted
Award of the Bull and Crescent  Accepted
Award of the Silver Bow            Accepted
Award of the Silver Compass    Accepted
Award of the Minotaur               Accepted

I am sure the Baronial Herald, Baron Charles, will begin working on an alternative name for the Heart of Stierbach and will submit it along with an alternative name for The Vined Bow that was returned last spring.  If you would like to help him, or have any suggestions I am sure he would love to hear from you.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen