[Moo] News on Award badge Names!

Denise McMahon gerkeeper at mac.com
Thu Sep 18 19:01:24 PDT 2008

I don't understand what's wrong with the names as they are. I for
one, like the heart of Stierbach. Making everything "silver" is kind
of bland.

-Rowan B.

On Sep 18, 2008, at 4:24 PM, Shannon D. Combs-Bennett wrote:

> Greetings to the Barony from Rhonwen, Herald and Large.
>

> Many of you may remember that we submitted award names this past
> December so that our awards would have official names.  I have
> recieved the results!
>

> Name                                       Accepted/Rejected
>
> Order of the Silver Heart           Rejected.  Conflict with Barony
> of Silverhart
>
> Award of the Silver Glove          Accepted
>
> Award of the Bull and Crescent  Accepted
>
> Award of the Silver Bow            Accepted
>
> Award of the Silver Compass    Accepted
>
> Award of the Minotaur               Accepted
>

> I am sure the Baronial Herald, Baron Charles, will begin working on
> an alternative name for the Heart of Stierbach and will submit it
> along with an alternative name for The Vined Bow that was returned
> last spring.  If you would like to help him, or have any
> suggestions I am sure he would love to hear from you.
>

> Yours,
>

> Baroness Rhonwen

Mal: You think following the rules will buy you a nice life, even the
rules make you a slave.
River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they
forgot. Now they see sky, and they remember what they are.

Mal: Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?