[Moo] Dog Mart this Coming Saturday

Allen Miller wolfhou at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 22 11:41:20 PDT 2008

HOuse Woflhou has two 6foot tables and both Blitha and Allen plan to attend.

I will bring heavy equipment and archery stuff.

Allen

Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 10:28:20 -0700From: garadh at verizon.netTo: Watchtower at atlantia.sca.orgCC: moo at stierbach.org; hartsbane at yahoogroups.comSubject: [Moo] Dog Mart this Coming Saturday

Greetings!

I am in need of a head count on who all will be coming to the Dog Mart this Saturday?  I need fighters, marshals, people to talk about clothing displays, archery equipment, heavy fighting equipment, rapier equipment, work gaming boards (9 man morris) and answer general questions.

I also need two more 6 foot tables for displays.

If you are planning to attend, please send back a response.

YIS,
Cairistiona