[Moo] Dog Mart this Coming Saturday

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Mon Sep 22 16:35:12 PDT 2008

Thank you Allen.

Cairistiona
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Allen Miller
  Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 2:41 PM
  Subject: Re: [Moo] Dog Mart this Coming Saturday

  HOuse Woflhou has two 6foot tables and both Blitha and Allen plan to attend.

  I will bring heavy equipment and archery stuff.

  Allen

  Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 10:28:20 -0700
  From: garadh at verizon.net
  To: Watchtower at atlantia.sca.org
  CC: moo at stierbach.org; hartsbane at yahoogroups.com
  Subject: [Moo] Dog Mart this Coming Saturday

  Greetings!

  I am in need of a head count on who all will be coming to the Dog Mart this Saturday?  I need fighters, marshals, people to talk about clothing displays, archery equipment, heavy fighting equipment, rapier equipment, work gaming boards (9 man morris) and answer general questions.

  I also need two more 6 foot tables for displays.

  If you are planning to attend, please send back a response.

  YIS,
  Cairistiona