[Moo] [Watchtower] Dog Mart this Coming Saturday

Cian Conor MacQuaid Cian at MacQuaid.org
Mon Sep 22 18:22:54 PDT 2008

> I am in need of a head count on who all will be coming to the Dog Mart
> this Saturday?  I need fighters, marshals, people to talk about clothing
> displays, archery equipment, heavy fighting equipment, rapier equipment,
> work gaming boards (9 man morris) and answer general questions.
> Cairistiona

We are planning to attend. I will bring heavy gear for wearing and
display, banners, and another table. If there is available raper gear I
can assist with that as well. Would you like us to bring photos for
display? Do you know where we will be in relation to the dogs, since
allergies are a fact of life in our family?

Cian
--
Viscount Cian Conor MacQuaid, KSCA
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be