[Moo] Final call for participants in 10/5 Practice!

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Mon Sep 29 14:23:08 PDT 2008

Because of a lack of response and interest in the joint Eastern/
Atlantian fighter practice, we have had to cancel the plans for a bus.

We are hoping to still have the practice and arrange for ridesharing
and caravaning and need to have a final count of who is planning on
attending.

PLEASE let me know if you can make it and if you can drive or need a
ride.  If we don't have enough interest, the East will likely cancel
on us as it won't be worth their while... so *PLEASE* let us know if
you can make it.  Should be alot of fun and alot of learning!  For
those interested, we are confirming about Combat Archery and will let
you know if there will be any on the 5th.

Currently, the following folks (15 fighters) have expressed interest.
If you are on this list, please let me know if you can drive and meet
at a central location (e.g., Lemon Road Elementary School in Falls
Church, VA) or if you need a ride.  If you are not on this list,
*please* consider coming out and joining us for a fun day of fighting
and learning from some exceptional folks we don't often get to fight
with.

Sian - Ride?
Cunian - Car
Gunnar - Car
Kat - Car
Semja - Car (no return rides available)
Sir Daemon - Ride?
Melrakki - Ride?
Bjorn - Ride?
Ragnar - Ride?
Ru - Ride
Felix - Ride
Sir Guy - Maybe
Jocelyn - Maybe
Baroness Flora/Ben - Ride?
Max - Car (but will be going up on Fri/Sat)
Correy - Car (but will be going up on Fri/Sat)
Effingham - Ride (but will be going up on Fri/Sat)

In service,

Max Von Halstern