[Moo] Reminder 4/5 Baronial Day and Muster

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Fri Apr 3 03:59:06 PDT 2009

Greetings to the Barony from your Baron and Baroness!

As a reminder, we will be having our next Baronial day this coming Sunday, April 5th.  Ona has kindly opened her home and farm to all.  Outdoor activities will include heavy and rapier melees and practice, combat archery as well as archery practice provided that someone can bring targets and be a marshal.   There is space for A&S activities and I will be bringing some painting projects I would love to have some help with.

The weather seems to be holding out well for Sunday.  According to weather.com it will be in the high 60's and partly sunny.  So shake of those grey's and come on out!

Schedule:
10 am activities begin
3pm pot luck
5pm Traveling Business Meeting

Site:  Ona's Home
13216 Hazegrov Farm Lane
Linden, VA

Email:  silvrbrumby at yahoo.com
Phone: 804-516-3603

**Car pooling is suggested if possible.  This will cut down on parking as we have had an average turn out of 25-30 people for the last few baronial days.

Directions:  Take 66W from Warrenton, take exit 18 (Markham) and turn left at bottom of ramp.  Make immediate right onto John Marshall Hwy.  Go about 2-3 miles and turn right on Tuckers Lane (Rte 725).  Take first left on Hazegrov Farm Lane.  Driveway is first on right (after you pass the faux Victorian house on left).

Hope to see many of you there!

Flaithri and Rhonwen