[Moo] [Watchtower] Helmet Liners? or padding under leg armor

Marc Lauterbach mllaut at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 14:53:53 PDT 2009

If you want, you can always poke holes in both your knee cops and in the
cuisses (or sew a fabric loop on the cuisses above the knee cap), and lace
the cops on with a leather cord.  It's the period thing to do, and you don't
have to worry about them slipping down, or forgetting them.

I once fought a field battle at Pennsic and only after the cannon had gone
off and we were advancing on the enemy did I realize I had forgotten to
strap my knees back on after the break.