[Moo] [Watchtower] Clean-up of Defending the Gate Site

SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com
Fri Apr 3 17:24:46 PDT 2009

Did you like the site?  If you want us to have a chance to come back  next
year, please, please come out tomorrow as soon as you can.

We tore the ground up fairly well, and anything we can do to make
repairs/amends is a must.

Cairistiona, thank you for the event, and taking care of our last task with
the Izaak Walton League.

Again, if you can, make the site at 9am.

Siegfried

In a message dated 4/3/2009 6:36:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,