[Moo] FW: [FighterClub] COB Practice April 14th!

Turgeis turgeis at verizon.net
Mon Apr 6 14:06:24 PDT 2009

FYI, For anyone who would like to join me and His Grace, Duke Ragnarr
Blackhammer.  I know for many of you it is quite a drive to make on a
Tuesday night, but you have a week from tomorrow to work up some car pools
and things of that nature.  Its a great opportunity for those planning on
attending Blackstone Raids to get to know some of the folks you'll be
fighting with.

Turgeis.