[Moo] Baronial Goals

Sofia mcc21998 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 9 06:31:13 PDT 2009

Greetings Stierbach,

At our May cycle of Business meetings we will be considering our goals for the next Society Year. I would like to encourage everyone to participate and give some thought to this so we can have a robust discussion.
This is your Barony, so if you would have ideas on how we should focus our energy in the coming Society Year then I would encourage you to participate. Let me know you opinions and please try to attend one of the upcoming meetings. The first Wednesday in May at the Library in Manassas (Central Community Library) and Monday, May 11th, at the Monday Night Open House in Sterling.

Thank You,
Sofia
Seneschal