[Moo] Help with Out of the Darkness

ndcsive at cox.net ndcsive at cox.net
Thu Apr 9 11:38:32 PDT 2009

I will be needing some help with Out of the Darkness. This help is
mostly setup on Friday and Saturday and then also with tear down.

Can someone volunteer to help me get Big White from where it is
currently being stored? I will also need help getting tables from the
storage locker. (Is Big White currently in the storage locker too?)

I will be onsite on Friday and need help setting up Big White and a few
day shades, one for lunch and also troll. Mors will need help setting up
targets. Whatever doesn't get done on Friday will need to be completed
Saturday morning. After the event is completed we will need help with tear down and getting things back to the storage locker.

Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks

Lady Esperanza