[Moo] Help with Out of the Darkness

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Fri Apr 10 05:16:48 PDT 2009

Allen and I will most certainly be there for you early on Saturday.
Unfortunatly, I am not able to take that Friday off. I will ask Allen. Big White
and tables and 3 burner cook stove are at the Storage locker. Does Elizabeth
 need the stove? Sudentorre has 2 propane tanks of fuel for her. After the
event,  we will also be there for you to take down. You have asked for the
Wolfhou  garage tent. Maryann and Bruce also have one (and if weather is
nice, theirs has  canvas covering)... just ask them.
Talk to you later....
--Blitha

In a message dated 4/9/2009 2:38:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,