[Moo] Help with Out of the Darkness

ndcsive at cox.net ndcsive at cox.net
Sat Apr 18 08:43:01 PDT 2009

I will needing some help at the Out of the Darkness event.

We will need help on Friday with setting up a few tents, Big White, tent for lunch and Mors will need much help setting up targets. (Some of this will be in a wooded area) so please dress accordingly.

Saturday we will need help to set up the troll tent (troll tent won't be there until Saturday morning), setting up tables and any other setup that his not been completed. The Gate opens at 9:00 so all will need to be completed early.

Saturday we will need help with teardown and loading of trailers to get everything off the site. Site closes at 6:00pm.

I am also looking for a Volunteer to take the trash away with them and take it to the dump.

Please let me know if you can help with set up or teardown on either day.

Lady Esperanza