[Moo] Archery Practice moving outside

ndcsive at cox.net ndcsive at cox.net
Mon Apr 13 15:09:51 PDT 2009

Our last day of indoor archery at the Bull Run Shooting Center this Spring is Friday April 17th. Shooting for the InterKingdom Winter Challenge ends Wednesday so I will just have some fun stuff for us to shoot at.

Archery is moving to the outdoor site Monday April 20th. We will be at the same site as last year.  (Look for us behind the barn)

22025 Evergreen Mills Road
Leesburg, Va 20175

Practice is from 4:30pm to 8:00pm

Cost for the practice is either $3.00 an archer or a season pass can be
purchased for $40.00, Couple pass $72.00 or a Family pass for $108.00. For those of you who purchased a season pass last year your pass is good until the same date of purchase this year, talk to me if you don't remember your date of purchase.

Lady Esperanza
Barony of Stierbach Archery Marshal

Please forward to Ponte List - Thanks