[Moo] Bull Run Shooting Center Cutting Hours, maybe

ndcsive at cox.net ndcsive at cox.net
Mon Apr 13 15:28:08 PDT 2009

It was brought to my attention that the Bull Run Shooting Center will probably be cutting its hours it is opened in the Fall, of course basically as we will be going back.

The hours that I was told it would probably be opened would only be from 3pm to 5pm during the week. With the downturn in the economy they aren't making as much money as they once were it seems. Thier Board of Directors will be getting together soon from what I understand to determine.

I will try and work the system and see if their is anything that can be done but since the skeet shooting is the big money maker for them and not archery I'm not sure that the money they make from us will make a difference.

I will keep you updated on the situation. Until then, if anyone knows of an indoor site please let me know.

Lady Esperanza
Stierbach Baronial Archery Marshal

Please forward to Ponte list-Thanks