[Moo] Out of the Darkness - Attention Archers!

ndcsive ndcsive at cox.net
Mon Apr 13 19:06:54 PDT 2009

The Out of the Darkness site has been invaded by Garden Gnomes. These
Gnomes have escaped from the shop of Valgard av Mors and the farmer
wants to plant his fields. They need to be stopped! All archers please
help the farmer so that the Canton of Sudentorre will have crops growing
this summer.

Gnomes can be shot April 25th 2009 at :

Southern Heritage Farm, 11527 Marsh Rd. Bealeton, Va 22712. Site opens
at 9:00 am. Site closes at 6:00 pm.

This attack on the Gnomes is only a taste of the targets waiting for you
at the Out of the Darkness event.

Directions:

*From Areas North: * Take best route to 95 S. Take 1-495 toward Silver
Spring/ Bethesda. Keep right at the fork merge onto I-495 N. Entering
Virginia, take exit 49 to merge onto I-66 W toward Front Royal/Manassas.
Take exit 43B toward US-29N. Keep left and merge onto US-29. Turn left
at US-17/Marsh RD/Opal Rd. Follow Marsh Rd/ US-17. Approx. 5 miles, make
a U-turn (destination will be on the right).

* From Areas South: * Take best route to 95 N and exit 133 US-17 W
toward Warrenton. Follow US-17 approx. 22 miles (destination will be on
right).

*From Areas West: * Take best route to I-66 E. Take exit 28 US-17 toward
Warrenton/Fredericksburg. Slight right US-17/Winchester Rd. Slight right
at US-17. Take ramp onto Eastern Bypass/US-15/US-29. Continue to follow
US-15/US-29. Turn left at Marsh Rd/Opal Rd, US-17. Follow Marsh Rd/US-17
approx. 5 miles. Make a U-turn (destination will be on right).