[Moo] Out of the Darkness - Thank you's

ndcsive ndcsive at cox.net
Sun Apr 26 18:45:45 PDT 2009

Greetings from the Autocrat of Out of the Darkness,

I want to say thank you to all who came and shot archery and
participated in Atlatl at our event. A good time was had by all in the
blazing heat. Those that attended would agree I think, that we skipped
celebrating Spring and jumped straight into Summer. Many Gnomes were
killed and died gloriously on the field of battle.

I would like to personally thank the following people: Lord Achmed, Lord
Otel, Lady Ruyyiah, Lady Morag, Lord Siegfried, Viscount Cian, Lord
Allen, Lady Blitha, M'lord Ghijskijn, Lord Samuel, Lord Bubba, Lady
Elwynne, Lord Charles, Lady Kadira, Lord Sig, Lord Bertran, Lady
Adrianna, Mistress Ceridwen, Lady Miriam, Lady Elizabeth, M'Lady Regan,
Lady Ciet, Lord William, M'lord Ben and Baron Colum.

This event would not have taken place had it not been for THL Valgard av
Mors, no words can express my gratitude for all the time and hard work
that was put in toward making this event a success.

I would also like thank Baron Flairthri and Baroness Rhonwen. Your
attendence at our event made it a special day indeed.

If I have forgotten anyone please forgive me as I am still recovering
from the event.

Lady Esperanza Susanna Flecha