[Moo] OT: Furniture free to good home

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Mon Apr 27 04:00:01 PDT 2009

Hello!

I have some furniture I need to move, and if anyone wants it all they
have to do is come and get it because I do not have transport to take it
anywhere.  It is a 1930's bedroom set.  Vanity, 5 drawer dress and full
sized bed.  It has art deco designs on it in light and dark wood, one of
the footboard posts needs reset (the mend broke loose in the last move,
just needs a bit of wood glue) and it could use a good cleaning as it
has been stored in a garage.

If you are interested I will take pictures and send them to you.  I need
to have these gone ASAP as the dresser and vanity are in Euan's room and
we are moving him to a bigger bed (can't do that until they are gone).
This bedroom set was my maternal grandparent's wedding present so while
I would love to keep it for sentimental reasons there really is no room
in my house and I would love to see it go to a good home.

Rhonwen