[Moo] Sapphire Joust

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Thu Apr 23 11:28:28 PDT 2009

So, all you non-archer types out there......Hey...tap, tap, tap.....you out there??

How many of you are interested in going to Sapphire Joust?

Anyone planning to fight heavy and rapier??
There is A&S stuff and they are planning classes, and if you have $10 extra bucks, there is a merchant who has your name on something you want..!!  Really, it is true, honest....

So, who is planning to attend?

Cairistiona
who, so far, is camping with Their Excellencies, in the Shade, top of the hill.