[Moo] [Watchtower] Sapphire Joust

William Muirheid mondor.winchester at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 12:01:51 PDT 2009

Being only an occasional archery target, I'll be going to Sapphire Joust and
participating in the pelothera of heavy fighter events. No camping for me
though, I'll be day tripping, probabally both days. Man, I can hardly wait.
I authorized at Sapphire Joust last year and it was my first event.

Is there a sign up list for Baronial hospitality items?

William de Mont d'Or