[Moo] 8/15 Meeting Reminder

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Sun Aug 9 15:34:26 PDT 2009

Greetings All!

We will be having a traveling meeting and workday at our house this
coming Saturday August 15th.  You can show up with projects and for
practice (depending on marshals) after 10am and the meeting will be at
5pm.  Remember that we live in a gated community and you will need to
say you are visiting Kelly and Shannon Bennett at the guard gate.

Directions:

Take best route to Virginia Rte 3 (From Culpeper or Fredericksburg)

We live about 15 miles from each town (From Culpeper we are 5 miles past
Germana CC, and from Fredericksburg we are 2 miles past the Rte 20 turn
off)

Turn South into Lake of the Woods

After the guard gate turn right on Lakeview Pkwy

Turn right in ~2 miles onto Constitution Blvd

We live on the cul-de-sac on the right hand side

Home: 540-318-0846

We will have some snacks and drinks available but please feel free to
bring things to share and munch on.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen