[Moo] OT: for a movie I'm working on

Ron Newcomb rnewcombva at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 7 16:45:58 PDT 2009

  I am working on a film that requires a day of gamers gathered at a local gaming store; also another day where we need gaming convention goers, dressed up as their favorite Lord of the Rings or other pop culture ref. character (i.e. Star Wars, Star Trek, etc).
  Our film's heroes are on a journey to go to the Lord of the Rings Online gaming competition - for which we just got a partnership with! If you might have anything that you think could lend itself to the film, we'd love to know about it. We are filming from Aug. 10th - Sept. 5th in and around northern VA.
  If you might be interested in helping me out and having some fun - please do let me know.
 Ron Newcomb
www.OpeningActProductions.com
www.TheFellowshipMovie.com
703.895.3681