[Moo] Paging (prior) Baron Collum

Brian Bertrand bertran.de.st.jean at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 05:17:48 PDT 2009

Colum is at War and will likely not be responding until after this weekend I
would say.

--
In Service to the Dream,

Brian C. Bertrand
SKA-Bertran de Saint Jean

Cross-sectional studies show that 100% of Russian Roulette players surveyed
had suffered no ill effects from participation.

More conservative longitudinal studies indicate the same, although it should
be noted that these studies had a high attrition rate, with 16% of
respondants being unavailable for the follow-up survey.

"It is by will alone that I set my mind in motion...it is by the power of
caffeine that the thought acquired speed...the hands develop shakes, the
shakes serve as a warning...it is by will alone that I set my mind in
motion."
-Morning Mantra