[Moo] The Tuesday after Pennsic

William Muirheid mondor.winchester at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 11:55:48 PDT 2009

So, you have unpacked (mostly), rested (a bit), and have a new move or
technique that you want to try, perfect, or show off?  Then Tuesday
fighter practice is THE place for you.  You will have the chance to
impress and bedazzle those piteous few who dodged the press gangs and
missed the war (AKA Pennsic).

Fighter practice is taking place, hold on let me check the calendar,
Yes, fighter practice is taking place Tuesday at Prince William
Fencing Academy 8440 Kao Circle Manassas, from 7 pm (1900) until 9 pm
(2100) ish.

I am planning on bring a video camera as a training aid.  I hope to
see you there and look forward to catching up on what has happened the
last two weeks.

William de Mont d'Or