[Moo] The Tuesday after Pennsic

Kelly Bennett klbennet at cs.indiana.edu
Mon Aug 10 15:26:47 PDT 2009

Things I learned in the last two weeks:
1. Count Sinclair makes a great shield. However, once you have killed a significant number on the other side you should leave or they will rush you, beat you and throw you off the bridge.

2. When you knock down the big Knight with the pole arm his squires will beat you. Once you are dead, Atlantia will beat them.

3. Call for shields early or when they arrive you may find yourself blocking part of Bloodguard with just your shoulder and your spear.

4. With sufficient skill and determination, even bad plans can work.

5. There is a gap in my shoulder armor that exposes parts of the joint while being beaten.

So to sum it all up, my shoulder has almost regained full mobility and the bruising seems to be getting better. I can almost not feel my feet again (feeling your feet is bad). And I can use some more sleep.

 I will not be at practice on Tuesday. I plan to start re-padding my helms and cleaning my gear. I will be back next week.

Baron Flaithri