[Moo] Last minute work days for Coronation

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Mon Aug 17 03:59:11 PDT 2009

Good Morning!

I know it may be hard for many of you to make it to Fredericksburg on a
Tuesday evening, but I am sure the autocrat would be very happy to have
any help that she can.  It sounds like there is a lot of finishing work
left on projects for Coronation/Baronial Birthday.  If you have the
ability to show up please do, or drop a line and see if there is
something you can do for her from afar!  She can be reached at
gradh at verizon.net.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen