[Moo] Reservations for Coronation

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Sun Aug 16 06:19:30 PDT 2009

Good morning fellow Atlantians,

Many good gentles are planning to attend Coronation and Stierbach's Baronial Birthday (August 28-30, 2009), and to those of you who have sent in your reservations, I Thank You..!!

This message is for those who have not registered...yet.  You still have time to make your reservations using the ACCEPS program, which by the way, only costs .77 cents to use and you can sign up your entire family, or your entire household all at the same time for this one low price!  It is pennies more than an stamp, but, you get an instant email confirming your reservations.

**Cut off date for making your reservations using the ACCEPS system is Sunday, August 23 (next weekend).

If you are able to register for Coronation and Stierbach's Baronial Birthday before this coming Tuesday (August 18), this would be a great help in our planning lunch since it is included in your daytrip fee.  We are receiving an advance report this Tuesday, August 18 on the ACCEPS reservations up to that time.

**Cut off date for mailing your reservations should be postmarked no later than Tuesday, August 25.  This will allow enough time for your reservations to arrive in time.

**However, you do not have to pre-reg, but it will cost adults an additional $3 at the gate, and you run the risk of Feast being sold out.

Here are the two reservations options:

ACCEPS: Go to http://acceps.ansteorra.org/index.php, click on Atlantia to sign up.

Mailing your Reservations: Lady Seretai Ghurban (Melissa Ervay), 139 W. North Street, Strasburg, VA 22657.  Phone: (540) 465-8625, E-mail: ms_rave at yahoo.com.

Pre-registration Cost:
  a.. Adult, Member: $10 Day-Trip / $8 Feast
  b.. Adult, Non-member: $13 Day-Trip / $8 Feast
  c.. Youth (6-17): $4 Day-Trip / $8 Feast
  d.. Child (0-5): $0 Day-Trip / $8 Feast
  e.. Camping / $5 fee (per tent)
Cost at the Gate: the fee will be $13 for adult members ($16 for adult non-members)

Make Checks Payable To: SCA, Inc., Barony of Stierbach

Site: Clarke County Fairgrounds, 890 West Main Street, Berryville, VA 22611 (www.clarkecountyfair.org)

Site Restrictions: No open fires.  This is a dry site.

Website:  http://stierbach.org/events/coronation_birthday2009.php

Feast Information: Meistr Gruffudd ap Cadfael (Carl Harris) is planning a delightful feast. If you have any dietary concerns, please contact Meistr Gruffudd: gruffudd242 at gmail.com.

Children's Feast: A special children's feast will be available for those 12 and younger for free if you sign-up in advance.  (Menu subject to change)
  a.. Hot dogs (all beef)
  b.. French Fries
  c.. Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
  d.. Juice boxes
  e.. Apples
Merchanting Information: Merchants are very welcomed and highly encouraged to bring their finest of wares. No extra merchant fees attached. Contact Lady Brighid Inghean Ioain (Sherry Pugh) at moondorah at yahoo.com to sign up.

Other Information: Showers will be available. Pets allowed, but you must clean up after them.

Autocrat: Baroness Cairistiona de Coveran (Laurie Clarkston), 503 Ronnie Court, Spotsylvania, VA 22551, Phone: (540) 582-2699, E-mail: garadh at verizon.net

If you have any questions, please contact me.

YIS,
Cairistiona
Autocrat