[Moo] possibility of Heather Dale house concert

Lisa Mitchell cframwymarc at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 22 12:43:49 PDT 2009

>From the Merry Rose:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: "Barclay, Peter C LTC USA CIO/G6" <Peter.c.Barclay at us.army.mil>

Greetings from Master Terafan,

      For those in the northern region, I will be hosting a house
concert (of Mistress Marian) at my home in Woodbridge on Wednesday, 7
Oct, before WoW.

Same basic plan as Rosalind indicates below.

More details in early September...

Cheers,
       Terafan

On Aug 20, 2009, at 20:54, "Jonna Bernstein/Rosalind Jehanne" <wizardofros at triad.rr.com