[Moo] Feast Menu for Coronation/B-Bday

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Sun Aug 23 19:11:48 PDT 2009

Greetings Atlantia,

Here is the long awaited Feast Menu for next Saturday.

Meats:
Stuffed Bresaola (stuffed beef rolls)
Roast Lamb
Roast Pork
Roast Duck

Veggies and Other Suppliemental:
Soup of Califlower
Turkish Squash
Stuffed Egplant
Crostate of prosciutto
Rice
Noodles

Dessert
Apple crostata (Apple pie)

Feast if more than half sold out and we are expecting it to sell out this
week.

**For those of you who were waiting for the menu before pre-reg, you still
have two more hours before it closes down.

ACCEPS: Go to http://acceps.ansteorra.org/index.php, click on Atlantia to
sign up.
~~  ~~
You can still mail your reservations, but please mail by or before this
coming Tuesday if they are to be received in time.

Reservations: Lady Seretai Ghurban (Melissa Ervay), 139 W. North Street,
Strasburg, VA 22657, Phone: (540) 465-8625, E-mail: ms_rave at yahoo.com
Pre-registration Cost:
  a.. Adult, Member: $10 Day-Trip / $8 Feast
  b.. Adult, Non-member: $13 Day-Trip / $8 Feast
  c.. Youth (6-17): $4 Day-Trip / $8 Feast
  d.. Child (0-5): $0 Day-Trip / $8 Feast
  e.. Camping / $5 fee
A Special Children's Feast available for 12 and younger for free if you
sign-up in advance.

Make Checks Payable To: SCA, Inc., Barony of Stierbach

If you have any questions, please let me know

Cairistiona
Autocrat