[Moo] [MR] Feast Menu for Coronation/B-Bday

logan logan at ebonwoulfe.com
Sun Aug 23 19:22:34 PDT 2009

please do sign up for the childrens feast in advance so that we may make
sure to have enough on hand for them!!

regards
logan
the guy doing the childrens feast

"I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was
hell."
Harry S Truman
"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his
vengeance need not be feared"
Niccolo Machiavelli
www.ebonwoulfe.com
www.fighterpractice.com