[Moo] Newsletter articles?

Nicole Spaun icychaos at msn.com
Tue Aug 25 13:35:51 PDT 2009

Greetings,

  It's the time of the month to get me articles for the Sept issue of The Bull.  We're desperately in need of pictures of scrolls so if you have done one or received one and have a photo of it, send it to me and we'll get it printed large as life in the newsletter!  I need things by Monday night (since I know everyone is busy all weekend!)

   In service,

   ~Bianca

 Lady Bianca di Bari, Chronicler for the Barony of Stierbach, Atlantia
 'Per bend wavy sable and azure, a comet bendwise inverted and a comet bendwise argent'