[Moo] Pavilions on the Field - Coronation

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Thu Aug 27 11:29:41 PDT 2009

This is a listing of those who requested Field Space for this Weekend.  If you would like to reserve field space, send me an email listing the size (including ropes), the name of your group, and where on the field you would like to be.

I need to receive this information today.  After today, if you would like field space, it will be on a "first come, first serve basis".

Note:  If you intend to put up more than two walls on your Pavilion, you need to pay the $5 camping fee.  This is a "site" requirement that we have to enforce.

Heavy Field
Duke Cuan
Barony of Highland Foorde
Turniva