[Moo] Coronation - Plan B

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Thu Aug 27 11:54:32 PDT 2009

Greetings Atlantia and her friends.

As most of you are packing to travel across the great lands of Atlantia to attend the Coronation of Vladimir and Kalisa and the Barony of Stierbach's Barional Birthday Celebration, I know many of you are watching the sky wondering if it is going to be a wet weekend.  Before you start thinking such vile thoughts as not attending, please read on!

Your Autocrat (that's me) wants everyone (that's you) to know that we have two very large size buildings that we will be using.  Should the weather turn wet, we can move the heavy, rapier, and children's fighting into one of these buildings, and if your not interested in watching the fighting in this building, you can go next door to the other large building where Feast will take place.

The fighting might not be as roomy as the great outdoors, but it will work!!

I am unable to provide the same Plan B to Archers and the Equestrians.

So, continue packing, don't forget to bring your banners to display, your A&S entries, and your feast gear for lunch and dinner..!!

If you have any questions, please let me know.  I look forward to seeing all of Atlantia this weekend.

Cairistiona
Autocrat

PS:  Not only are we hoping for a dry weekend, but please remember, this is also a dry site.