[Moo] Stierbach's Baronial Birthday and Coronation for Vlad and Kalisa

Marcolo DelMare marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 14:35:24 PDT 2009

I planned on working Tempore Atlantia on Saturday but that was not on your
list. I am also hoping to get there Friday in time for the pre-cook but I
work till 6pm in Manassas so am not sure what time it will be when I arrive.

Marcolo

--
Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it has
to be us.