[Moo] Interested in teaching at Baronial Day?

Crystal Thurber dancing_pantz at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 2 10:27:09 PST 2009

Greetings unto the gentles of the Barony of Stierbach!

Do you have a class or demonstration that you would like to present to
others?  Would you like to teach it at our Baronial Day on
Saturday, January 9, 2010 at the Prince William Fencing Academy?
The theme is Twelfth Night, but it is not necessary to stay with the
theme in order to teach.

This is a day of relaxation and visiting, but a few other activities throughout the day would be welcome.

Please email me no later than Saturday, December 12, 2009 offlist at dancing_pantz (at) yahoo (dot) com with your ideas and needs if you are interested in teaching.

Yours,

Lady Palfi Jozsa (call me Jozsa)

 MKA Crystal Thurber