[Moo] Archery Practice Update

ndcsive at cox.net ndcsive at cox.net
Thu Dec 3 14:16:29 PST 2009

I emailed a few weeks ago regarding The Bull Run Shooting Centers new Winter hours, at the time they were going to close starting at 7:00pm starting the first week in December. This is no longer the case.

The sporting clay fields will be closing at 7:00pm but the Archery range will not. Ruth Rowe from The Archery Program at Bull Run or someone from her staff will be there after the sporting clay area/skeet area is closed. The new closing time is at 8:30pm. We will need to decide if our practice times will change but until that time our practice will still be from 5:00pm until around 7:30pm.

Esperanza Susanna Flecha

As always can someone please pass this to the Ponte Alto list - Thanks.