[Moo] Once in a lifetime chance

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Tue Dec 15 05:42:15 PST 2009

Umm...what do you think?  That is the other reason I want to get up
there.  According to Vidimus (the on-line stained glass journal) they
just took out a series of panels from storage and placed them in the
Medieval Wing.  Drool.....

Now to figure out how to get me to the V&A for their newly re-opened
wing on the middle ages....

Rhonwen