[Moo] Fighter Practice Tues Dec 29th???

Þórormr Dávíðsson dornwills at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 10:01:29 PST 2009

Good Morrow,

I would like to attend.  I am coming back after a ten year absence and
need practices under my belt before ToL&B.  I have not been to the
fencing academy, which is where I assume the practice will be at.  If
so I can google directions easy enough, though a contact number would
be helpful should I have issues that my map does not explain.
Secondly, I purchased a pair of boots with non-marking soles expressly
for indoor practices.  I know they are sufficient for the indoor
practices at the school Ponte Alto uses, but will it be the same at
the academy?

Þórormr Dávíðsson