[Moo] Fighter Practice Tues Dec 29th???

sigrune at aol.com sigrune at aol.com
Mon Dec 28 13:10:46 PST 2009

-----Original Message-----
Good Morrow,

I would like to attend.  I am coming back after a ten year absence and
need practices under my belt before ToL&B.  I have not been to the
fencing academy, which is where I assume the practice will be at.  If
so I can google directions easy enough, though a contact number would
be helpful should I have issues that my map does not explain.
Secondly, I purchased a pair of boots with non-marking soles expressly
for indoor practices.  I know they are sufficient for the indoor
practices at the school Ponte Alto uses, but will it be the same at
the academy?

Þórormr Dávíðsson
---------------

Thorormr,

Yes, the practice is at the academy, the number for the PWFA is
703-330-6222. It is easy to find on most maps, nothing too strange.

Non-mar soles are required, I think non-mar is non-mar I am sure yours
will be fine :)
Just an FYI, I will not be fighting, and I am not sure of the number of
heavy fighters yet who will be attending, though if you do rapier, I
know a couple of people will be there.

I look forward to meeting you.

-Takeda