[Moo] Fighter Practice Tuesday Night (06 Jan 09)

Mondor Winchester mondor.winchester at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 07:39:39 PST 2009

A happy new year to all,

I have two items for the group.  Firstly, the regularly scheduled fighter
practice, both basher and pointy, errr heavy and rapier, will recommence on
Tuesday 06 Jan.  Please be aware that Prince William Fencing Academy has
resurfaced their floors and will be likely to start enforcing their
non-marking soles only rule.  Practice details below:

Location:
Prince William Fencing Academy 8440 Kao Circle Manassas.
Event Description:
Indoor Weapons Practice (Both Heavy and Rapier)

There is a floor fee of $5 a fighter. No street shoes or boots. Sneakers
with non-marking soles only.

Contact:
Turgeis: turgeis_hakonson at verizon.net
Flaithri: klbennet at cs.indiana.edu

Secondly, if you have any items that you would like posted on the Barony's
calendar you can send your request to me and I'll get them up for you.
Please include the following information in your requests:
Name of event
Date (this can be a reoccurring meeting, just make a note of that)
Location
Event description (please include a point of contact)

William Mont d'Or
(AKA Mondor, which is way easier to type)