[Moo] FW: [MR] [Fwd: Fw: Kingdom Arts and Sciences Festival 2009]

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Mon Jan 5 04:39:37 PST 2009

For those of you not on the Merry Rose, here is an outline of activities
for KASF.

I hope to see many of our artisans there as it is only across the river
in Bright Hills.  Ceit, the baronial artisan, will be competing in the
baronial artisan challenge and I will be displaying some of my work as
well.

Hope you will come and show the Kingdom that there are quite a few
talented artisans in this fair Barony!

Baroness Rhonwen